Can you be a bah humbug for Halloween?
I haven't even bought the girls pumpkins yet!
I am enjoying the fall season, and normally at this time of year, we have the pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks, straw bales, and the scarecrow thing going on. But, for some reason, this year it just isn't happening!
I guess we will just have to enjoy other peoples festive decorations this year!
Welcome to our Home Acre Harvest Hop, a special edition of our regular blog hop, where you can share your Harvest Themed Post~!
Make sure you check out our special Pinterest Board for the Holiday Seasons!
Mary@Homegrown on the Hill
Kathi@Oak Hill Homestead
Nancy@Prudent Living on the Home Front
Ann@ Summer Acres
Jenny@Black Fox Homestead
Lisa Lynn@Self Sufficient Home Acre
and Me @Clearwater Farm Journal
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. that means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of the blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don't forget to link back to one of our blogs if you'd like to be featured!)
This Weeks Featured Post:
One Bag Full from Rural Revival
Congratulations! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many seasonal and harvest posts as you’d like! Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. Posts may be pinned to Pinterest, shared on Facebook, or promoted on Google+ and Twitter.