We were able to pick our Gala Apples this week! We have been waiting a long time for them to produce so we are very excited about it! The Yellow Delicious will be ready next week. The girls have enjoyed being able to go right into the back yard and pick a fresh apple to snack on! I am looking forward to Apple pie!
This week we have a GIVEAWAY with our Hop! If you love Soap you will want to join in the fun and enter to win!
Our Giveaway Hosts!
Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
Nancy @ Prudent Living On The Home Front
Ann @ Summers Acres
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm
Mary @ Homegrown on the Hill
Lisa@Little Homestead on the Hill
Alison @ Mumtopia
Mary @ Back to the Basics and Mary’s Kitchen
Janet @ Timber Creek Farm
Enter The Giveaway!We will select one lucky reader to receive the Scents of the Season Soap Collection with Cedar Soap Holder! The Giveaway ends on October 3rd, one week from today...so be sure to enter now for your chance to win! (Please be sure to like the Facebook Pages, or leave a blog post comment for your chance to win...we will check to be sure you did!) a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now onto the Hop!
Featured Post this Week:
10 Laws of Food Storage by Preparedness Mama
Congratulations! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
To keep things fresh on the Hop PLEASE do not share a post that you have previously linked up.
Any post that does not fit in the guidelines will be removed. Thank you for participating!!