Hard to believe that September is here, life always seems to be busy at this time of year! We have been working on our sheep handling system, trying to sort lambs, and check on the condition of the ewes, it can be hard to tell with all of that wool. It was our first run with our "new" used sorting gate and panels, we have changes to make but it was a huge improvement over what we had before.
I would love to hear what is keeping you busy!
Welcome to this weeks HomeAcre Hop.
Mary@Homegrown on the Hill
Kathi@Oak Hill Homestead
Nancy@Prudent Living on the Home Front
Ann@ Summer Acres
Jenny@Black Fox Homestead
Carol@Everything Home with Carol
Lisa Lynn@Self Sufficient Home Acre
and Me @Clearwater Farm Journal
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. that means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of the blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don't forget to link back to one of our blogs if you'd like to be featured!)
My featured post this week-
Making Tomato Powder from Sky Minded and Ever Growing
How and Why to Dry Your Own Herbs from Our Heritage of Health
The Spice Series-Vanilla from The Homestead Garden
Congratulations! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured blogger this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
Any post that does not fit in the guidelines will be removed. Thank you for participating!!