|Hay Field (second cut)|
Welcome to this weeks HomeAcre Hop! Look forward to seeing what you all have been up to!!
We have been busy getting hay put up in the barn and getting ready for Fair Week, which always manages to sneak up on us.
Your HomeAcre Hosts:
Sandra @ Clearwater Farm
Mary @ Homegrown on the HillKathi @ Oak Hill Homestead
Nancy @ Prudent Living On The Home Front
Ann @ Summers Acres
Carol @ Everything Home with Carol
Jenny @ Black Fox Homestead
Lisa Lynn@ Self Sufficient Home Acre
Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. that means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of the blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don't forget to link back to one of our blogs if you'd like to be featured!)
I will admit that it was NOT easy to narrow it down, there are so many great post.
Eight Acres: Growing Forage or Perennial Pasture
Walking in High Cotton: Sheep Shearing Time
City Boy Hens: City Boy Honey Update
Congratulations! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week. If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that’s a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only. ‘Nuff said
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on either host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/category/the-homeacre-hop" title="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/really-small-homeacre-hop-button2.jpg" alt="The Self Sufficient HomeAcre" style="border:none;" /></a></div>